Nursing Recognized and Rewarded
Nursing Programs Benefit Nurses
Through a variety of nursing programs, Aria Health and its Department of Nursing work to acknowledge the expertise, experience, contributions, and professionalism of the Aria nursing staff.
- Professional Nurse Recognition Program (PNRP) - This program is designed to define, develop, evaluate, and reward various levels of clinical nursing expertise and professionalism.
- Educational Assistance - Supported by Aria Health for all employees.
- Nurse Excellence Awards - Recipients of these awards are chosen by their peers and recognized for demonstrated clinical excellence. The awards are presented annually during Nurses' Week.
- Daisy Award - Each month, nurses are recognized by patients, families or their peers through the Daisy Award Program, sponsored by the Barnes Family Foundation. Recipients serve as a role model for colleagues and:
- Collaborate with healthcare team to educate patients and families to meet their health care goals
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and professionalism in the work environment
- Make a significant difference in the life of a patient
- Go above and beyond to improve the patient experience
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with peers and coworkers to exceed patient goals