Heart-to-heart care in the most advanced surroundings.
- Basic Anatomy of the Heart
- Anatomy and Function of the Heart's Electrical System
- Anatomy and Function of the Coronary Arteries
- Anatomy and Function of the Heart Valves
- Cardiac Diagnostic Tests
- Vital Signs
- Cardiac Procedures
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Cardiac Conditions and Diseases
- Stroke (Brain Attack)
- Vascular Conditions and Diseases
- Preventing Cardiovascular Disease
The cardiovascular system is made up of the heart and blood vessels. Cardiovascular diseases (CVD), as defined by the American Heart Association, include coronary heart disease (coronary artery disease, ischemic heart disease); stroke (brain attack); high blood pressure (hypertension); and rheumatic heart disease.