Thank you for considering Aria Health for your post-graduate professional education and training. We are proud of our role in medical education as Aria Health offers the only osteopathic graduate medical education programs in Bucks County, a rapidly growing suburb of Philadelphia.
Rich in educational opportunities, Aria also hosts residents from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Drexel Hahnemann University and Deborah Heart and Lung Center.
Aria's Department of Medical Education has a osteopathic residency programs in Family Practice, Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine, as well as combined programs in Family Practice/Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine/Emergency Medicine. Our institution also has a 3-year PMSR/RRA residency program.
For more information about our residency programs, please click on the links below:
- Osteopathic Family Practice Residency *
- Osteopathic Internal Medicine Residency *
- Osteopathic Emergency Medicine Residency *
- Osteopathic Combined: Internal Medicine/Emergency Medicine *
- Osteopathic Combined Family Practice/Emergency Medicine *
- Podiatric Medicine & Surgery (with added credential in Reconstructive Rear Foot/Ankle Surgery)
- Affiliated Residency Programs
* Aria Health has submitted the intent to Apply for ACGME accreditation. We are in the process of submitting our documentation to the ACGME. In the meantime, please be reassured that the Aria Health Graduate Medical Education Department's residency programs are all fully accredited by the American Osteopathic Association and that this accreditation will remain in force throughout this process.