Thank you for considering Aria - Jefferson Health for your post-graduate professional education and training. We are proud of our role in medical education as the largest healthcare provider in Northeast Philadelphia and Lower Bucks County.
Rich in educational opportunities, Aria also hosts residents from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Drexel Hahnemann University and Deborah Heart and Lung Center.
Aria's Department of Medical Education has residency programs in Family Practice, Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine, as well as combined programs in Family Practice/Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine/Emergency Medicine. Our institution also has a 3-year PMSR/RRA residency program.
For more information about our residency programs, please click on the links below:
- Family Practice Residency
- Internal Medicine Residency
- Emergency Medicine Residency
- Combined: Internal Medicine/Emergency Medicine
- Combined Family Practice/Emergency Medicine
- Podiatric Medicine & Surgery (with added credential in Reconstructive Rear Foot/Ankle Surgery)
- Affiliated Residency Programs
As of 12/30/16 Aria - Jefferson Health's core residency programs are in pre-accreditation status with the ACGME. In the meantime, please be reassured that the Aria - Jefferson Health Graduate Medical Education Department's residency programs are all fully accredited by the American Osteopathic Association and that this accreditation will remain in force throughout this process.