Aria Health Medical Education
We Train Tomorrow's Leaders in Medicine
Aria Health is the largest healthcare provider in Northeast Philadelphia and Lower Bucks County. With three leading-edge community teaching hospitals and a strong network of outpatient centers and primary care physicians, Aria upholds a longstanding tradition of bringing advanced medicine and personal care to the many communities it serves.
Our medical staff:
- Represent 40 specialties
- Comprises more than 839 board certified physicians
Medical Education Rotations offered:
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Intensive Care Unit
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- Pain Management
- Orientation to Aria Health culture, facilities, and services
- Simulation Lab
- 24-hour library access and access to electronic library resources
- Free wireless Internet access
- Free off-street parking
- State-of-the-art Emergency Room
Medical Education Conferences:
Click here to view a full list of conferences offered to our medical education students.
How to apply for rotations:
- Please complete the Visiting Medical Student Application.
- Applications for the current academic year will be accepted on an ongoing basis.
- Applications for the next academic year will not be accepted until May 1.
For application or policy, please click on the links below.
For more information, contact Cynthia McConnell, Medical Education Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-612-4609.