Aria Health Medical Education
We Train Tomorrow's Leaders in Medicine
Aria Health is the largest healthcare provider in Northeast Philadelphia and Lower Bucks County. With three leading-edge community teaching hospitals and a strong network of outpatient centers and primary care physicians, Aria upholds a longstanding tradition of bringing advanced medicine and personal care to the many communities it serves.
Our medical staff:
- Represent 40 specialties
- Comprises more than 839 board certified physicians
Medical Education Rotations offered:
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Intensive Care Unit
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- Pain Management
- Orientation to Aria Health culture, facilities, and services
- Simulation Lab
- 24-hour library access and access to electronic library resources
- Free wireless Internet access
- Free off-street parking
- State-of-the-art Emergency Room
Medical Education Conferences:
Click here to view a full list of conferences offered to our medical education students.
How to apply for rotations:
- Please complete the Visiting Medical Student Application.
For application or policy, please click on the links below.
For more information, contact Cynthia McConnell, Medical Education Coordinator, at email@example.com or 215-612-4609.