Healthy Cole Slaw Recipe
Check out Aria Health-Torrresdale Executive Chef Steve Sansom's Asian Slaw recipe below. It's the perfect alternative to the traditional cole slaw on a warm summer day.
Take the following items:
- 15 1/2 oz. shredded green cabbage
- 2 oz. cut matchstick carrots
- 4 1/8 oz. red onions sliced thin
- 4 1/8 oz. cut matchstick red peppers
- 2 oz. green onions sliced thin
- 3 1/4 oz. canola olive oil blend
- 3 1/4 oz. rice vinegar
- 1 5/8 oz. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 tabsp. chopped cilantro
Combine all of these ingredients in a non-reactive bowl, mix well to combine.
Then hold refrigerated at 40 degrees or below for use and serve within 48 hours.
To view a video of Aria Health-Torresdale Executive Chef, Steve Sansom making this healthy cole slaw, visit https://www.yourariahealth.org/default.aspx?pageid=6508