Aria Health Mobile
Streamlined Browsing Now on Your Mobile Device
Aria Health opened Northeast Philadelphia’s first hospital in 1903, long before smartphones, computers or even television became part of our daily lives. Since then, we have remained a leading-edge provider of care and services for our patients and the surrounding community. Today, we are proud to be the first health system in Northeast Philadelphia and Bucks County to offer a content-rich, mobile website for our community members on the go.
By logging on to ARIAHEALTH.ORG from any smartphone – including the iPhone, Android and Blackberry – or tablet devices like the iPad, users will be able to quickly access essential information:
- Emergency care contact information
- Aria campus locations and directions
- Patient and guest information, including visiting hours
- Information related to Aria programs and services
- How to find and contact an Aria physician
Aria Health Mobile – Visit us on your smartphone or tablet device today.